At Sunnah Academy, we use WizIQ.com for all our programs. Before each session, the link to that session will be emailed to those who register for the event on our website. If you click on the link a screen will open up where you will be asked to put in a screen name. Please choose your own name, then click the green button that says ‘Launch Class’ and you will be taken into our classroom.
To make it easier for you to join the session, please consider the following:
- Download the wiziq desktop app on your device; this is the best way to ensure a smooth connection. The link for the app is:
- If you decide to use a browser instead, do NOT use Google Chrome. Because of some compatibility issues, wiziq does not work well with Google Chrome, unless you have the most updated version. So please use an alternative browser. Internet Explorer and Firefox both work well.
- If you use a browser, you need to make sure that Adobe Flash player is installed on your computer. You can download it from here:
- Create an account with wiziq. The steps for this are as follows:
- Go to www.wiziq.com
- Click the button in the top right-hand corner of the main page that says “Sign up.”
- Select the link “Create your wiziq account.”
- Fill out the required information and click the orange button that says “Create my Account”
- For “Account Type”, choose “Learner or Student,” then click “Save and Continue”
You now have an account with wiziq. You only need to make it once.
- Please make sure that you have selected “Allow” on the Adobe Flash Player Settings window that pops up when you first enter the classroom (see figure). In case you select “Deny,” you will not be able to able to access the audio or video.In order to avoid making this selection every time you launch the Virtual Classroom, you need to save your settings. To do this, select Remember by clicking the check box after you select Allow. You can then close the window by clicking the Close button.
- If you still cannot hear anything, or lose audio during the session, try logging out and then logging in again. You might have to do this a few times before your problem is resolved.
- We request that you please use headsets during the session.
- The classroom will open up 30 minutes before class time and we strongly suggest that you connect at least 10 to 15 minutes before the session starts, in order to ensure that you have enough time to resolve technical difficulties beforehand.